TL16 "Lattimore" Down Light
ClaroLux's® TL16-III "Lattimore" Antique Brass Down Light is great for moon-lighting walkways, flowerbeds, grassy lawns, and other landscaping where area lights are not suitable. It features a swivel U-bracket that allows 180-degree rotation. The lamp rests flush against the glass for accurate beam angle rendition. However, the socket can be easily lowered by removing spacers to allow room for lenses or louvers.
Available with direct replacement LED Lamps in a wide variety of beam angle, color temperature, and lumen output options.
- The Lattimore can also be used as an uplight!
- Precision CNC Machined from C360 Brass Bar Stock
- Silicone O-Ring seals
- Beveled Glass Lens for water and debris runoff
- Pre-Greased Copper Beryllium Socket
- Triple Lead Thread for quick lamp replacement
- Adjustable Socket Height to accommodate lenses and louvers
- Telescoping Visor to Reduce Glare (1" of adjustability)
- Swivel U-bracket with 180° rotation
- UL listed cable gland to prevent water entry
- Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Greensboro, NC
Options Include: 7" extension visor if the standard 3" visor is not long enough to prevent glare
Made in USA
Maximum Wattage: 20 Watts
Structural Lifetime Warranty
Wire Lead: 25FT 18AWG SJOOW
Hardware: SS Anchor Bolt & R Clamps