AL-WFL26 "Clayton" Area & Path Light
A petite, modern Area & Path Light that offers soft low-level lighting. ClaroLux's® Patented AL-WFL26 "Clayton" lunminaires provide sufficient light to cast soft glows on any path or walking area. These luminaires are ideal for walkways and planter beds. The AL-WFL26 "Clayton" is offered in polished copper, antique brass, and bronze powder coated aluminum.
Available with direct replacement LEDs in a variety of color temperature and lumen options.
- Precision CNC Machined from C360 Brass Bar Stock
- Silicone O-Ring seals
- Borosilicate Glass Lens
- Pre-Greased Copper Beryllium Socket
- Adjustable Knuckle with Locking Teeth
- 180˚ Built-In Adjustable Reflector Shield
- Stainless Steel Screws
- Slotted ABS Plastic Ground Stake
- 100% Field Servicable Design
- Structural Lifetime Warranty (Copper and Brass)
- Made in Greensboro, NC
US Patent No: D777, 963S
Note: The AL26 comes standard with a 24" riser but is available with custom size risers. Please call for details.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORY : ClaroLux's® Glare Shield to eliminate glare
- Clayton - Antique Brass Model Number: AL-WFL26-III
- Clayton - Copper Model Number: AL-WFL26-II
- Clayton - Bronze Aluminum Model Number: AL-WFL26-IV
Made in USA
Maximum Wattage: 20 Watts
Structural Lifetime Warranty
Wire Lead: 25FT 18AWG SPT-2