Why Should You Choose ClaroLux® Landscape Lighting Products?
We are one of the only landscape lighting manufacturers in the US who manufactures 90+% of our products in-house. Meaning...WE MAKE IT HERE! There are many other outdoor manufacturers who claim to be selling a USA made product when, in fact, they are simply importing the parts from China and assembling their landscape lighting fixtures in the USA. At ClaroLux®, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers in the move away from inferior Chinese products.
What Does A ClaroLux® Landscape Lighting System Cost?
There are many factors when trying to figure your costs for installing a landscape lighting system. Some of those factors include...
- New System vs. Existing System/Retro-fit
- LED Lighting System vs. Halogen Lighting System
- Lengths of 12V Wire Runs
- Commercial Lighting System vs. Residential Lighting System
- Material of Landscape Lighting Fixtures: Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Standard Timing System vs. Smart Home Integration
- Location of Fixtures (i.e. Moon Lighting vs. Up-Lighting)
- Soil Type or Obstacles For Running Low Voltage Wire
A general rule of thumb for a "preliminary estimate" of your outdoor lighting system is to allow about $275-$375 per fixture to cover product and installation. Please keep in mind, that some specialty landscape lighting applications will run you more. Some specialty fixtures with installation can reach upwards of $750. A lot of this depends on the difficulty of your installation and the products chosen for your outdoor lighting project. For more information on obtaining a quote to install your landscape lighting system, please contact one of our authorized ClaroLux® Dealers.
Why Using Superior Materials Maters When Choosing Your Landscape Lighting System...
ClaroLux® uses only the best materials available to withstand rust and corrosion. We categorically reject the use of mediocre materials. At ClaroLux we use only handpicked, premium, USA-grade raw materials like A6110 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, C110 Copper and C260/C360 Brass bar stock. ClaroLux® benchmarks industry best practices for our manufacturing standards and employs the highest-quality hardware, accessories and premium components available for the landscape lighting industry. All of our landscape lighting fixtures are built to last and can withstand the various elements associated with outdoor landscapes. Remember, it is not only how beautiful the finish is on the outside, but also what is underneath the beautiful exterior of the fixture that counts. At ClaroLux®, lighting products are viewed as a permanent addition to a home or business and designed to last for many years to come.
FIXTURES FOR EVERY CUSTOMER – 3 DIFFERENT SERIES
POLISHED COPPER SERIES (-II Series):
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ideal For Coastal Environments
- Naturally Patinas Over Time To Help Blend Into It's Surrounding Environment
- Finish Will Never Peal, Fade, Or Chip
ANTIQUE BRASS SERIES (-III Series):
- Lifetime Warranty
- Beautiful, Uniform, Dark Brown Antique Brass Finish Right Out Of The Box
- Finish Will Never Change...Even On The Coast! What You See Is What You Get For Many Years To Come.
POWDER COATED ALUMINUM SERIES (-IV Series):
- 5 Year Warranty
- Bronze Powder Coated Finish Helps The Fixture To Blend Into It’s Surrounding Environment
- More Economically Priced