Why Should You Choose ClaroLux® Landscape Lighting Products?
We are one of the only landscape lighting manufacturers in the US whom design, manufacture, test, finish, and assemble in-house. Meaning...WE MAKE IT HERE! There are many other landscape lighting manufacturers who claim to be selling a USA made product when, in fact, they are simply importing the parts from China and assembling their landscape lighting fixtures in the USA. At ClaroLux®, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers in the move away from inferior foreign products.
What Does A ClaroLux® Landscape Lighting System Cost?
There are many factors when trying to calculate costs for installing a landscape lighting system. Some of those factors include...
- New System vs. Existing System/Retro-fit
- LED Lighting System vs. Halogen Lighting System
- Lengths of 12V Wire Runs
- Commercial Lighting System vs. Residential Lighting System
- Material of Landscape Lighting Fixtures: Brass, Copper, or Aluminum
- Standard Timing System vs. Smart Home Integration
- Location of Fixtures (i.e. ground level, tree mounted, underwater)
- Soil Type or Obstacles For Running Low Voltage Wire
A general rule of thumb for a "preliminary estimate" of your outdoor lighting system is to allow $225-$375 per fixture to cover labor and materials. Some specialty landscape lighting applications may be more expensive. Specialty fixtures with installation can reach upwards of $750. This depends on the difficulty of the installation and the products chosen for the project. For more information on obtaining a quote to install your landscape lighting system, please contact one of our authorized ClaroLux® Dealers.
Why Using Superior Materials Matters When Choosing Your Landscape Lighting System...
ClaroLux® uses only the purest non-ferrous metals available to withstand rust and corrosion. ClaroLux® landscape lighting fixtures will maintain a beautiful exterior finish, and the integrity of the interior components will be maintained through silicone o-rings, UV adhesives, and potting materials to seal the fixture from insect and moisture intrusion.
Landscape Lighting Systems are an investment regardless of luminaire brand. Costs include design, system planning, power outlet installation (if needed), wire routing, waterproof UL connectors, transformer, timing system, cable, lamps, and labor for installation. Why choose an inferior luminaire that won't last as long as the LED lamps? The additional cost to specify professional grade, USA Made, brass and copper fixtures is often minimal in comparison to the total scope of the project.
FIXTURES FOR EVERY CUSTOMER
Brass, Copper, and Aluminum Luminaires
POLISHED COPPER SERIES:
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Ideal For Coastal Environments
- Naturally Patinas Over Time
- Finish Will Never Peal, Fade, Or Chip
ANTIQUE BRASS SERIES:
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Beautiful, Uniform, Dark Brown Antique Brass Finish with Gold Highlights
- Finish Will Not Change…What You See Is What You Get For Many Years To Come
POWDER COATED ALUMINUM SERIES:
- 5 Year Structural Warranty
- Bronze Powder Coated Finish So the Fixture Blend Into Its Surrounding Environment
- For Those on a Limited Budget